Saturday, February 25, 2012

2012 Subaru Impreza - For Sale and Amazing

The new 2012 Subaru Impreza is one amazing machine!  This week I decided to take out the base Subaru Impreza and see how I liked the entry model, and I have to say I loved it.  


The new 2012 Subaru Impreza starts at only $17,495.  Yep thats right you can get this amazing vehicle with its all wheel drive and sporty look all for under $18,000.  In Utah you have to have a 4 wheel drive vehicle that can get you up the mountains and keep you safe on a snowy day.  Driving this vehicle through the streets of Ogden Utah, home of Young Subaru, I really got a good feeling for this vehicle.  Subaru does an amazing job at building a quality vehicle.  The interior is covered in microfiber.  This reduces stains so that when you get done rock climbing or mountain biking you can jump in an not have to worry about your seats, without having to pay the leather price.



Along with this inside check out the instrument panel super user friendly and all your controls are easily accessible.  



Over my years I have been in alot of entry level base unit vehicles and let me just say this is not a base unit, I dont think that Subaru understand base.  This thing might be the entry level subaru but it does not lack any of the features that you would want in the vehicle.  Check out the huge inventory at www.youngsubaru.com.  They have a great staff that will help find the perfect 2012 subaru impreza for you and they are located right in northern utah.



No comments:

Post a Comment